Saturday, May 14, 2011

Annual Track and Field Day

This week was our home school group's annual Track and Field Day. We look forward to this every year. Davis has talked about it for months! This year was a big group, all ages

and sizes. A former home school mom leads it every year at a local college and does such a great job. She starts by talking to the kids about how God gives us our

strength, at different times in different measures.



The kids pick their events ahead of time.
Here is Chapman on lap 2 of the 1600 meter.


All 3 boys did the long jump.




It was fun day releasing energy and seeing old friends.


4 comments:

Hope E said...

I do have to say that I am sore from track & field day. But I had fun!! It is always fun to cheer your boys on in a race!!

pammycakes said...

how fun...i notice davis has a ribbon!!! wow!!!

Adrienne said...

Your boys are little studs. :) Looks like a very fun day.

Sherrill Christen said...

we just had the sport day in Bermuda all the home schoolers......