There are many times that I ask myself..."is this for real? Do I really live here?"
For years, Scott and I would take the back roads in Indiana to drive by all of those adorable country farmhouses out in amish country. We would dream of one day owning one. This is our first spring in our farmhouse and I am still in awe and denial that it is ours! I took pictures of what I'm talking about. These are the everyday scenes that I get to enjoy. God is so good!
4 comments:
aww...I love the country too. So pretty! ;) I hope heaven is a little 'country'. lol ;) I know it will be waaaay more beautiful than this earth.....whatever it looks like. ;) Hope the kitties are doing well! We'd come pick one up if we lived closer! ;))
Betsy
Beautiful! I'm so happy for you! God certainly gives us way more than He needs to, and certainly not what we deserve! praying for you.
Kelly, I'm so glad you get to live in your dream house! God has been good!
it's just beautiful.....
Post a Comment