Last weekend we rented the New Toy Story 3 movie. We loved it! I thought it was better than than the second actually. Of course that meant Woody and Buzz made it out of the toy bins (Reis and Hudson received them for Christmas 11 years ago!). The 3 youngest boys reenacted several parts of the movie. Scott and I laughed as this is what we found in the bathroom one day.
Our first snow fall and an early one at that! First week in November and this is what we woke up to. I have to admit it was pretty. It warmed up that day so it didn't stick around long.
1 comment:
We just had family night last night and watched Toy Story 3. Totally have to agree with you - thought it was better than the 2nd. It's so bittersweet to see kids grow up and "outgrow" their old toys.
Post a Comment