We had a fun weekend together as a family, carving pumpkins and trick-or-treating. Sunday ended with a fall party for our youth group. We had close to 40 kids plus leaders outside playing capture the flag, scarecrow relay and eating. No bonfire due to our county fire ban happening right now. That's been a bummer this year.
I think Davis' pumpkin is so cute. He drew the face and I cut it out.
I think it actually looks like him!

I love Owen's concentration here. The tongue!

Mom did it the old fashioned way and dad used a hand held
Dremel saw.

Our finished pumpkins...

We joined up with some friends and went trick-or-treating Saturday night and went back to the house for chili. It was a great night...not too cold. You just never know in Indiana what you'll get on the last day in October!

Hudson was an army dude, Chapman a Hobo, Owen was captain Rex and
Davis was my little cowboy.

Now...on to my favorite time of year.
Hoping our addition will be done before its time to put up the Christmas tree!
4 comments:
What a cute bunch!! Mackenzie makes a great addition to the boys! I like the fact that a dremel is a multi-purpose tool! Never thought to use it for pumpkins! Smart thinking!!
love all the pictures... can't wait to see your addition..... great talking to you..... hugs to all
We remember going trick-or-treating with you guys last year in your old neighborhood. :) That was fun! Remember Reis' creative costume--a light???
wow....it's comin along faster than i expected...when you are done could you send the crew down to me in savannah so they could build me my dream house too?
keep posting..,..i love seeing it....and p.s. love me some cowboy!!
Post a Comment