Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Back!


When we were in Minnesota our computer crashed and so we have been without a personal computer for a couple of weeks. I had Scott's laptop in the evenings to check e-mail but didn't really want to save pictures on it...therefore, I have not taken many
and have not posted in a while!


The last 2 weeks we have basically tried to enjoy the rest of our summer as much as possible! We have decided to send Reis and Hudson to our Christian school this next year and they begin tomorrow! It has come so fast and I am not ready to hand them over! I feel like there is so much work to be done on their hearts and although they will be attending an incredible school that really focuses on their character, I do not look forward to only being with them for a few short hours each day. On the other hand, I do look forward to spending more quality time with Chapman and Owen, teaching them each day and of course Davis learning right beside them:) Ultimately God is in control and we trust him with each of their lives!


My sister Karla came for a visit last week. I think it was the longest visit ever but Jack did the best ever! We were able to snap a picture, which is really hard to pin him down:)

Here are 6 of the 8 grand boys on the Craiger side.

No comments: