Monday, July 27, 2009

Minnesota: part 2!

The rest of our week up in Minnesota was great. We did some fun things as a family each evening after Scott got out of school. On Reis' birthday we went to the Mall of America.
It was amazing to see the roller coasters zipping by right over your heads. I said it felt like we were in a Jetson's cartoon!
One day we went bowling. Couldn't resist this picture:)
Self portrait with Owen


The last day with the Gaze and Tess. Especially Chapman and Hudson enjoyed every opportunity to ride. They are my animal/creature lovers!

On our trip home we stopped to spend some time with good friends Mike and Mary Margaret. The kids enjoyed reuniting and being able to burn off some energy in order to finish the ride home. It was so good to get home. I realize each time I go away how much I love being home!

1 comment:

pammycakes said...

such good times....enjoy them..it's not so much fun when they grow up and aren't around...i miss those times so much....i love the bowling shot too....cute