As a family, we headed up to St. Paul, Minnesota for a week for Scott to finish his LAST class to complete his Master's of Divinity degree. We laugh because we set out 12+ years ago for him to go full time to seminary and be done in 3 years tops. God had different plans of course. He has been plugging away ever since. God arranged for him to get in contact with a dear family who own a huge farm with a 'ministry' home that they use for those in ministry that need housing. We arrived on Saturday and were amazed at the beauty of the home and the surroundings. This is my view I've had each morning from the front porch, drinking my coffee.
This is the home. It has been beautifully restored and decorated. It's like stepping into a magazine page.
I've made myself at home, even making my first Rhubarb/Raspberry pie. Picked from the back yard.

There are several horses on the property in which the boys have loved riding. As always, Chapman has enjoyed catching creatures. Here he found a cute tree frog.
(sorry, without saving my pics to Scott's computer, I can't rotate them)
1 comment:
Great to connect with you while in Minnesota! I just had to comment that the pie you made was DELICIOUS! Tim said after you left, "That pie was SO good!" Nice work! Glad you're home safely!
Love, Michelle (& the rest of the Fortier's)
Post a Comment