Our first morning went well, as expected. I'm sure it will wear off sometime soon! I think they were awake before their alarm clock went off. I am praying for a great first day!
Awww, my mom used to take our pics. in front of our door before the first day of school too. :) Your boys look so grown up with their cool book bags. Hope it went well.
3 comments:
It is WAY too early in the summer to start school!! I hope they have a great first day. I'm sure they'll do great.
Oh Kelly I am praying for you too. I know that this is not easy on you. I hope that the day went well for all.
Awww, my mom used to take our pics. in front of our door before the first day of school too. :) Your boys look so grown up with their cool book bags. Hope it went well.
Post a Comment