I had the priviledge of being a part of a wedding of whom Scott and I have watched the bride and groom grow up over the years. I used to babysit Liz when she was very young...many years ago:) She has grown to be a beautiful young woman...inside and out. She asked me if I would be her personal attendant for the day in which I was thrilled to be a part of her day. It took place at a historic mansion here in Elkhart. It was gorgeous. We prayed for a nice day and it was beautiful. I also had fun with a friends' camera for the day. Of course I didn't know what I was doing but I had fun trying. Hopefully some day...I'll get one of my own.
The wedding had a vintage-garden theme...of course I loved!


The wedding actually made the front page of our newspaper! You can read about it here. There was a MSNBC reporter there that is doing an ongoing story of 'Elkhart' during these hard economic times.
The wedding had a vintage-garden theme...of course I loved!

The wedding actually made the front page of our newspaper! You can read about it here. There was a MSNBC reporter there that is doing an ongoing story of 'Elkhart' during these hard economic times.
No comments:
Post a Comment