I realized the other day that I have not taken many pics of what I spend most of my time doing these days. We planted a garden for the first time this year. We planted tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, green beans, lettuce, cilantro and basil. Everyday we go out and see how everyone is doing. Plus, my first love is flowers. I have managed to fill our landscaping with "free" starts from wonderful Friends. I love how God planned things to multiply so we can share beauty of them with each other. I can't wait until all my perennials are big enough to split and share with others.

Remember these geraniums?? I posted a while ago some clearenced pots of flowers I got that looked pretty sick. Well they are alive and well!




Finished product. Now we just need everything to grow and fill in!
5 comments:
It looks so great Kelly! You are doing a fantastic job! You will soon be a pro at gardening!
i'm loving everything you did...it's beautiful......i'm commin to see it soon.....:)
trang
Good for you, Kelly! I have talked about having a garden, but I haven't done it yet. Your's looks beautiful!
Kelly, I loved the garden "tour" you gave me the other day. So beautiful!
Post a Comment