
I think I'm living with a bunch of future pro-golfers!
Our garage looks like a golf bag warehouse.
There are random (plastic) balls flying any direction all over the yard...at any given time.
Reis and Hudson are playing on the South Bend Jr. Golf league this summer, so of course what ever they are into, the younger ones follow. Their first tournament was Monday and they play on a full course. For those of you who know anything about golf...Reis shot a 56 (on nine holes) and Hudson shot a 62 and actually won in his group. They are doing well and it's fun to watch. We are looking forward to see how much they improve.

3 comments:
how fun.....i love the plaid shorts!!!
LOL....that sounds exactly like our house! The boys play in our backyard ALL day long!! When they aren't playing baseball.....the golfballs are flyin!! Have a great summer!! :0)
Found the blog! Love it! its great to see whats goin on in your lives! we really do need to meet up sometime... I really want you to meet Brooke.
here are our blogs too...
www.wearehoehne.blogspot.com
www.treverhoehne.blogspot.com
God Bless!
Post a Comment