Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pretty days

We are loving the weather lately! One of the many joys of homeschooling...spelling tests outside:) We try to be out as much as possible.
Chapman blocking the sun with one eye!

One of my favorite things to do is buy little flower orphans and nurse them back to life:) I got 2 of these geranium pots for $2.50 each. They look a little sick right now but there is a whole lot of new growth. I'll try to post another in a month or so...It'll be great!

Our tree outfront is in full bloom. We were actually on vacation last year these 1st two weeks in May, so I am enjoying seeing everything pop out this year.




2 comments:

pammycakes said...

your such a green momma.....i love the blossoms.....it's beautiful....i love your outside..so pretty and i am so happy you are getting to enjoy this spring......i miss you.....xo

Adrienne said...

I thought that flower picture was a boquet! So beautiful! I love that time of year. Looking forward to seeing you in about a month!