Scott and I were blessed enough to get away for about 24 hours this week...by ourselves. At the end of our season the Upward coaches and referee's collected $$ this year and gave us a gift certificate to the Essanhaus, a local Amish Restaurant and Inn. We spent the day in Shipshewana at the auction and shops then dinner and a very relaxing night at the Inn. It felt so good to be together and to sleep in...till 9:30 am! The boys were spread out all over with family and friends so of course they had a blast as well.
We are so thankful for the generous people we are surrounded with .



2 comments:
That is one of our favorite places to go to relax. It is so relaxing to just hang out in the middle of no where! I'm glad you got some time away! :0)
Glad you got a little getaway. I'm also impressed with your spring cleaning post...you go girl! :) Love you, friend!
Post a Comment