I know I have done a terrible job at blogging lately. But hey! I'm my own boss right??? Our life right now is too busy if you ask me. It's not gonna get any better for a few more weeks so you'll have to bear with my few and far between posts!
The first of May brought baseball season. Here is Owen at his first game and actually got a hit on his first pitch! I wish I would have gotten a video instead of just a pic!
Mother's day was a reminder to me of how blessed I am and how much I love my family. I got a cute card and a pack of my favorite candy that I don't have to share. (although I will)
On May 16th we were a part of a Walk for Autism in Chicago with my family. It was a beautiful day and we had a wonderful time supporting Jack. Can you believe I forgot to bring my camera for the day?? I was so sad! As soon as I carried Davis in from our trip home, I got a pic of how we felt! Karla's sister-in-law got a cute pic of Jack and his 10 BOY cousins mostly under the age of 6! Can you believe no girls on either side??
Chapman and Owen were in a kids musical last Sunday. It was so fun to watch! Chapman's in this pic...He's the 3rd yellow shirt from the right.That's all for now.
This is how my summer blogging will most likely be, in clumps! So keep checking!
2 comments:
YES YOU ARE FAILING...I MISS SEEING AND HEARING ABOUT ALL YOUR DAYS GIRL!!!! but i do understand....i'll be patient....but i am old and may not live to see another blog from you......so....how about once a week.......:)
You have been a busy woman! Wow! I'm so excited to see you soon. Amanda said she ran into you at Liz's shower. I'm jealous. :)
Post a Comment