I have so much to post about and don't want to leave anything out so I will begin way back on Thanksgiving day...one week ago. We had the priviledge of celebrating the day with both Scott's family and my parents and Grandma. We were all invited over to a dinner at Scott's parents Community room at Greencroft where they live. We had a wonderful time being together, playing games, laughing, watching football (of course) and what else...eating!
This will be all for today! I'll try to do more soon!
This will be all for today! I'll try to do more soon!
2 comments:
How wonderful... So happy for you and all the family... Who's puppy??
Anxious to see Ca. pics....
We miss ca at this time of year.
Lots of memories... Moving in
the house on Sat... Excited...
lv aunt sherrill check my blog out
i finally have leaned how to do it all......Yeh!!!
kelly, i have to tell you, last sunday at FB your 4 younger boys filed into the sanctuary and found grandpa and sat down beside him so nicely and orderly and obediently. with no adult herding them! you inspire me! and they looked so cute there. you could just tell little davis knew exactly how to behave because of his older brothers' influence and help.
Post a Comment