Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our trip to California

Scott and I had the priviledge to go back out to where we lived for 5 years and to visit our good friends Jeff and Adrienne Reichanadter. We had a wonderful, warm, packed 5 days...did I mention warm? We got to go to the ND game (although we wish we wouldn't have:) and sight see around LA area and also visit some dear friends. I had so many good pics I decided to do a slide show. Hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love it!!! So many good memories. Some of those pics. made me laugh...you captured so many fun things! Beautiful sunset pictures too. It was so great to have you guys here. Love ya!

pammycakes said...

thanks for sharing your trip....you made me cry......you summed it up with your words......
"there is no place like it"
and i miss it too!

dizzysnux said...

Oh My!!! what memories,,, great seeeing you three girls,, How did you get to go to Ca.??
Now, i want to go... Just got my
first tree decorated, i put this glitter garland on the tree and it's all over the floors... what a mess.... We are in our house.
come see us... It is beautiful....
Better Homes and Garden.... love u