Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Visitors

Beautiful Sunrise


Our good friends Mike and Mary from our Moody Bible days and their 4 kids came to visit for a couple of days. We truly had a wonderful time. The kids played so well together.



They went out to play in the snow a couple of times a day! My dryer got its work out!

One of the best memories was Mary Margaret and I went thrift-ing:) You all know how much I love that! We found some great bargains!

We witnessed many fashion shows! Some interesting characters that's for sure!

4 comments:

dizzysnux said...

How cute!!They have a place called the Barn here and it's great Kelly.
I got some christmas presents there..
You would not believe how they have it set up..... Yikes.....
miss you all happy thanksgiving.
i have a new face on my blog and know how to put pictures on it now.... check it out...

pammycakes said...

how fun for you all.....wow that made how many in your house???? 13 i think.....that must of been a blast....and the kids are cute all together...playing dress up....

Unknown said...

The kids look so cute all dressed up like that! You sure had a full house :).

dizzysnux said...

Happy Birthday Kelly... I remember the day that you were born, we came to see you ,but they wouldn't let us in ... old rules than..
trust your day was special...33???