It has been a rough couple of weeks deeling with this little guy. Hard to believe when you see him like this:) I have to stop and think about what his little life is like. Being the youngest of 5 with 4 BIG brothers who are always doing BIG boy things, telling him what to do and how to do it. He tries so hard to be the boss. Of course that doesn't go far with mom and dad, yet he still tries. I struggle because during the day I am so occupied with teaching the other boys, he often gets lost in the shuffle. When I saw him sleeping like this today, I had to grab the camera. These years are going by so fast! My baby is so big! ( for all of you who are going to comment something about "well its time for another" - don't bother;)
4 comments:
he just needs mommy and daddy date nights for baby davis only...he's so cute kelly....and i agree....no more..5 will keep you going for years to come....:) and believe me....girls are even harder!!! hahaha i can give you aubrey....:)
True that!! Girls r harder! But it's gotta be tough for little man to be the youngest of 5!
However, God gave him wonderful parents and he will be just fine! I always try to think of how well most of us turn out and how we r not too scarred from things our siblings did to us when we were young. Somehow, we all survived!! Haha ... I'm amazed at every month that Lucas makes it .. his sisters sure love/boss him around! =)
~Blessings Kelly!!
GOD ONLY GIVES TO THOSE WHO CAN HANDLE 5 BOYS.. AND YES, I PREFER BOYS TOO..... I LOVE MY GANDGIRLES
BUT THE BOYS ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL...HE IS A SWEET BEAUTIFUL CHILD.....I WISH I COULD SEE HIM IN PERSON.... WE LEAVE ON WED FOR OUR NEW MINISTRY.. EXCITED WE ARE...
NO, I AGREE NO MORE... WOW 5 I COULDN'T HANDLE THAT....LOVE TO ALL
I have only done the two's once, but I remember it was really hard at times! You guys are doing such a great job with your kids. I'm sure Davis will turn out awesome. He sure is a cute little guy :).
Post a Comment