Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Party

Today our neighborhood had a Fall Party/Chili Cook off. There was a First Second and Third prize for the best chili. At first, I wasn't even going to cook chili because I didn't think I had anything out of the ordinary but much to my surprise, I won first place! I won this cool dutch oven - which I have been wanting for some time now:) I really could not believe it:)






Besides the good food..... they had a hay ride for the kids, the boys bobbed for apples and decorated their own carmel apple.
They also made these cute little mummy pumpkins.
We had a great time and are so thankful for a great
neighborhood to be a part of.

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

your boys are so beautiful.....i love the pictures....what fun to be a part of a neighborhood like that...and good for you for winning first place!!! and i love the dutch oven...i have a big one for ribs...mmmmm yummy

Adrienne said...

You go girl!!! Way to win the chili-cook-off. Mmmmm. :) Are you selling the recipe now, or will you give it out for free? :)

dizzysnux said...

I bought one a couple of year ago to cook ribs.... I think Owen looks like Hudson .. Good looking
kids...... like their parents..
had great time at the beach . thanks for the page in the book..
love to all m,e