Monday, August 18, 2008

Down on the Farm

Karla and I met down at the pig farm at the Neier's home. (Brandon's wife's parents) We had a great time with the kids staying in their lodge they have built primarily for families in full time ministry. What a blessing they are to our family. We love them dearly. Thank you Ray and Judy! We had a blast fishing, swimming, boating, eating, golf carting, fetching eggs from chickens, holding pigs, getting lost in the corn rows, riding tractors, watching the Olympics and just being together.

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

i love the pictures....you caught some great ones.....i loved the one with davis and the flag the best.......:)

Adrienne said...

Hey girl! Looks like so much fun. I just found a blog you might enjoy. www.bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com
She has super cute decor in her home, but if you scroll down she shows how to make pumpkin stuff for fall. Very inspiring. :) I think I might try it. (Plus, she's a professional photographer, so her pics. are amazing!)

Carrie said...

No Katie didn't make it for me. I got it at thecutestblogsontheblock.com there's a link at the top of my page.