2 3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 ts. baking soda
1 ts. salt
1/2 c. crisco
1/2 c. soft butter
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 ts. vanilla
2 eggs
choc. chips
Preheat oven to 375. Combine flour, soda and salt. Cream together butter, sugars, and vanilla. Add eggs. Gradually add flour mixture. Bake 10-11 minutes, just until they are starting to brown. Let sit on baking sheet a minute to set. Enjoy!
Have a great week. I will post this weekend of our farming experience:)
3 comments:
Kelly, I made choc.chip cookies tonight and my recipe is almost IDENTICAL to yours. Crazy, huh? I took them out a bit early though and we topped them with ice cream and Hershey syrup, and had "mudslides." Mmmmmm. Hope you have a great time at the farm.
I'm going to make these today! I'm so excited! P.S. talk to Beccah
YUMMY!!! WISH I COULD GO TOO!!
DORIS JENNINGS ASKED ABOUT YOU TODAY..... I GAVE HER A GOOD REPORT..... LOVE TO ALL
TAKING UNCLE DICK TO SIGHT AND SOUND TOMORROW FOR OUR 5OTH....
Post a Comment