Saturday, August 2, 2008

Double Wedding

Me and one of my handsome boys...Owen!

Our long time friends of our family had an incredible wedding this last Friday night. We were blessed to be apart of it and I wanted to share with you my pictures I was able to take on a very busy 2 days! Amber and Amanda Byars...sisters married best friends on the same day, same time and same place. It was a once in a life time event for many of us. Chapman and Owen were their ring bearers and I played a part in decorating and helping in where ever I was needed. The wedding had a vintage theme which of course I loved. All the guests were asked to wear black and cream and we were so happy with how everyone participated. The whole event was like a fairy tale even ending with fireworks as they drove away in vintage cars. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

just charming........

Carrie said...

Cute pics Kelly! You're boys are great! Thanks for wishing Wyatt a happy birthday! Miss singing by you!

Christine said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding! And you all look just charming.