Scott caught this on video today. I think it was Chapman seeing if what he can do on the trampoline, he can also do (as easily) on the ground! He sure tried hard:)
Oh my word, Kelly, I laughed so hard at this. He is hilarious. Was Scott laughing while he was taping? You need to have that out at his graduation open house. :) Good to talk/dust with you today! Miss you, friend.
3 comments:
put that boy in gymnastics......that was great!!! he could be in the olympics of 2116
!
Hey, Chapman your good.... If i did that i would break my neck and back.... i guess cause i am old!!!
Love you all
Oh my word, Kelly, I laughed so hard at this. He is hilarious. Was Scott laughing while he was taping? You need to have that out at his graduation open house. :) Good to talk/dust with you today! Miss you, friend.
Post a Comment