Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post. After reading about my weekend, you'll understand:) It started with our evening MOPS that I coordinate on Thurs. evenings. Then my co-coor. was out of town so she asked me to run the morning group that meets on Friday's. So we (all 6 of us) were up and out the door a little before 8am on Friday. It was our annual Spa day which was fun. We had many vendors there to "pamper" our moms. We stopped at McD's on our way to the orthodontist for Reis and Hudson (initial consultations:) We were home for 2 hours then attended a wedding that night. Saturday was a wonderful full day as I attended a "Loving Well" conference for women at church. Beth Moore was our speaker (via DVD). I had been asked to head up the worship for the day which was such an honor and a blessing. We had 6 of us on the worship team, 3 guitars, drums, keyboard and piano. The day flowed very well and I pray everyone was touched by the Lord in a special way. My wonderful hubby did great home with the kids. It was a great warm day outside so they played hard. I guess I forgot to mention, we had an extra as well. Friends went out of town so we kept their 11 year old for the weekend. Sunday was as usual a full blessed day worshiping the Lord with our church family. I did sneak a 30 min. nap that afternoon:) Today, I am tired but uplifted. I was challenged to LOVE in a different way. Here are some things I walked away with. I pray they will encourage you as well! Have a great week:)
God measures maturity by HOW we love
We will not love WELL until we believe
we are WELL loved by God
Insecurity and anxiety are the outgrowth of
unbelief rooted in pride
We must live in the reality of God’s love in order to love those God has called us to love.
Let’s start loving because we’re loved, not so we can be loved. We can love anyone through anything because we are loved.
We will never be more Christ-like than when we love people that do not love us.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing what you learned from the Beth Moore breakaway. Looks like great stuff! Glad that went well and that God was at work!
Happy for you and i am glad you are young and can take all that activity... I'm way past that, hee hee... Love you
Thanks for writing on my blog! I love these things so we can all stay in touch. I have so many friends that blog as well....lots of ladies from Florida do too. Such a fun thing. We miss you guys and think of you often. It's great to keep up with you on your blog! Looks like you're doing well! Keep in touch! Bets
Thanks for sharing what you learned. How true it is to be able to love others when you love Christ. I am growing in Christ every day and notice the difference with how I relate with others. If I tried to love on my own strength, it would be superficial. The part of anxiety being the cause of pride is a good reminder for me. Thanks for the encouragement
Post a Comment