
We had a wonderful morning at church celebrating the
Resurrection.
"Jesus is Alive" as Davis says it!


We had fun coloring eggs as well.

Here is the completed bunny cake. The boys helped me decorate it!

My neighbor brought these over. They were wrapped in tissue paper and when I put them in water, the next morning they bloomed like this! They smell incredible. I thought this picture was quite the contrast.
Daffodils with snow covered trees in the backyard.
MMMM..... Davis helped me make a bunny cake for Easter Sunday Lunch.
3 comments:
So cute.. We have lots of memories
at Donnas house in Hemet with everyone!!! Thanks for putting a comment on my blog......
love to all.....
You look so pretty in your lilac colored shirt on Easter. I love the bunny cake too. Very Martha Stewart. :)
your family looks so cute!!! love the picture...and the daffodils are beautiful even with snow in the background......glad you enjoyed the day!!! love you
Post a Comment