Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What you learn when you are the youngest of 5 boys!

Some of you may not think this is funny I know. But the boys often "play dead" when shooting their dart guns and Davis has caught on. He was doing this the other day and I grabbed the camera and captured this re-inactment. Scott and I laughed later that night until we cried. I hope you will too:) Please know we don't encourage killing humans.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh my word! What a little actor he is. So funny. Thanks for sharing.

pammycakes said...

that was cute!!! maybe he will be a stunt man one day for the big movie actors!!! :) i love that boy!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo funny.... for 2 he is a amazing!!
we are at the cottage of a couple here who have 4 children and home school... the 6 yr old came and peaked in our door window today... soo cute....
nice here.. flying kites tomorrow...aunt sherrill not dick

jenni blodgett said...

andy & i enjoy reading seeing your family and updates. this one was great!

Unknown said...

I hadn't read your blog in awhile, and looked at it today and cracked up laughing. That video of Davis is too funny! Oh the drama :)! LOL. I hope you guys are doing well. Take care!

Jen Wood