Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Ultimate Artist



Even my family is getting into this blogging thing! I was gone last night and Scott and the boys went outside and took this awesome picture of the sky. They wanted me to post it for all of you. Isn't God incredible? It was truely a gift of beauty he gave us last night here in Northwestern Indiana.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I took pictures of this sunset too, it was with a film camera so I have to get it developed before I can post it! It was amazing!

Adrienne said...

Kelly,
I love the pic. So gorgeous. Your blog is looking great!
Love, Ade

Tanya said...

Great job on the blogging! Isn't it sooo addicting? I love it! You have a beautiful family... you are blessed indeed! Come visit us in South Florida!

Christine said...

Hi, Kelly. I'm glad you said hello on my blog. This is one thing I LOVE about blogging - I get to connect with people I might never connect with otherwise. It's such a fun thing. Your blog is looking great! Mine is pretty simple, and is always a work in progress - such is life. Thanks for your compliment. I'll be stopping by again to see your wonderful family. Feel free to visit mine anytime. ;)
Oh - and we saw that amazing sunset too and I didn't have my camera. I'm glad your husband was able to capture it. Beautiful.

pammycakes said...

the sky is beautiful..i dont' see skies like that much in texas but in cali they were beautiful. i am sure with the fires they are even more amazing........

pammycakes said...

the sky is beautiful....i dont' get many of them in texas....but i am sure cali has some nice ones with all the fires now.......