I am sure with girls you have dress up boxes with princess dresses and tiara's but with a house of boys, we have uniform collections! In preparing for the Colts game tonight, Chapman and Owen came out of their bedrooms this afternoon looking like this. Then went outside for a quick game of football. It started sprinkling and when I called them inside, Owen said...."but mom, real football players play in the rain". :) too cute
1 comment:
Good to see you in the blogging world! I remember Adrienne saying that she's got to convince you to start one for your own beautiful family--although its hard to imagine you having any spare time!! Your boys are just precious. It's so fun to see how many people have a blog and you can 'catch up' with what they are up to. I didn't know Ashley and Brandon had one. Now we just have to get Karla and Jay to start one ;o)
Anyway, it's a great start, and I am adding you to my favorites! I see you discovered my sister-in-law, Christine's blog...she has ended up being a lot of bloggers' inspiration!!
Post a Comment