Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I think we are ready!

July is flying by!  I'm only 3 1/2 weeks til my due date but am experiencing a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions so I'm wondering if this baby girl is going to make her appearance early.  Here's to hoping!  A little before the first day of school would be wonderful! (sorry for the blurry pic, the only one around was Davis to snap a pic:)


Baby Girl's "area" is ready upstairs in the landing.  We will wait to move the boys around for her to have a room until she is sleeping mostly through the night.  Scott was big help painting the landing as well as the floor.  I found and painted this adorable dresser and some dear friends let us borrow their crib.  


Yes, this basket is all head bands, hats and bows!  Oh what fun this will be:)



I made this for my sister over 10 years ago.  She graciously gave it to me to use.  Who would have thought!


 This old wool blanket on the left was mine when I was a baby and the other was given to me by my cousin. Love vintage baby things!
  
I have some more plans for the room when she moves into one, but for now...I think we are ready.  Clothes are washed, pacifiers are purchased, diapers are collected, birthing supplies are gathered and most importantly a name has been agreed on.  

Can't believe it's almost here!

No comments: