Thursday, June 21, 2012

New for June

June has consisted of fun, sun and relaxing.  I love summer.  I love having everyone home and being able to be outside. We planted a huge garden which is coming along quite nicely.  Here are a few snapshots of what June has looked like so far.

1. Growing Belly!  Baby Girl is growing:)  
I was told I was suppose to plant the watermelon...not eat it whole!




2. Happy 17th Anniversary to us.  We were able to go out to a nice restaurant and celebrate.  Someone shorter than us took a picture on our way out:)



3. Almost done with major projects!  We finally got our sink refinished and installed in our laundry room.  This has to be a favorite of all our projects.  We had an old metal sink sandblasted and repainted.  It is like it's brand new!  So fun to have in our utility/laundry room.


4. I've done some painting.  I painted a dresser and mirror I bought second hand for the babies room.  This is a cabinet we tore out of our old bathroom and kept to hang in our laundry room.  It's been sitting in our garage for months now so it was nice to get it done!





5. Its been fun to see everything come up that we've planted since moving in 2 years ago.  When we moved in, there was not a planter on this side of the garage at all.  I planted these perennials here and they turned into giants!  Next year I will double the width because its not quite big enough.  


No comments: