Friday, March 16, 2012

Guess what?

 This week we found out that our baby is a GIRL!  It's still a little hard to believe.  I had totally prepared myself to hear "Its a boy!" as I have heard 5 other times now.  But not this time!  We are overjoyed, overwhelmed and so excited.  My sweet friend gave me this beautiful "pink" bouquet this week to celebrate.  Let the fun and frills begin!  Although she will probably be quite the tomboy with 5 older brothers...that's ok:)
 With an addition to the family...we will no longer fit in a mini-van!  God was so good to us by giving us a buyer for our van (that I miss by the way) and after much searching, he bless us with a great vehicle.  I'm so proud of  my hubby who spent a lot of time looking for just the right one.  Its been a great vehicle so far, with plenty of room!  Its got so many perks inside, we never imagined we'd have.  We are so thankful!
 UGH!  With a massive vehicle comes a massive fuel bill!  I finally found a gas station in town that won't cap me off.  Although its a  big chunk, its nice to fill the tank at once.  Praying for gas prices to fall:) God is in control and He provides for us!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on baby girl!! Wahoo! So thrilled for you! Can't wait to meet her. :) And, congrats on the new vehicle. It looks great.

pammycakes said...

yeah it's a girl....yeah for the car...it's great....i'm jealous...a bit....:)

Adrienne said...

I just realized that I think you're going to need to change your blog address to: 5boys+1girlreallyrocks!
:) So happy for you. You are looking adorable in your 16 week photo!!! :)

Susanna said...

So exciting! What a blessing for this girl to grow up with so many brothers to care for her, protect her, and teach her to be tough. :) We love having both genders in our family and are excited this is God's plan for your family too!!