Hmmmmm.... the number 6. The number 6 has become quite popular in the Yoder home over the last 2 months. You see...that is the number of children God has decided to bless us with.
Yes, you read that right. I am pregnant and due mid-August. Scott and I were surprised with this news the week before Christmas. What a special Christmas 2011 will be remembered as!
We realize that this is truly a GIFT from God. Although it may have surprised some...it did not surprise HIM! We are very excited and anticipate the birth of this precious little baby!
.jpg)


4 comments:
yeah yeah yeah....you didn't surprise me...i've been waiting....i'm excited for you all....what shall we name this one?
Kelly, I am so excited for you! Can't wait to meet this little one. Love you, friend!
Amazing News! We are so happy for you.
Wow what great news and such a special time to hear it. So excited for you all. Praying for health for you and the baby. The house looks so beautiful. I check often to see what you have done. The snow is also beautiful, we don't get to see that here in Florida. So happy for you. Love to everyone. Mary Margaret
Post a Comment