Saturday, February 4, 2012

More pictures

Life has kinda been crazy so I haven't taken as much time to figure out new things on my camera.  This morning we woke up to this beautiful snowfall.  Although it was too warm to last, and it became rather sloppy and slushy by mid-morning, it was pretty to look at early this morning.


 I of course wanted to stay warm in my PJ's in the comfort of my house,  so I took these from my bedroom french door.

 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the

moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is

 man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you

 care for him?

2 comments:

pammycakes said...

beautiful kelly....the snow is so neat, i do miss that...great shots out of your french doors...:)

Julie said...

You must have an AWESOME zoom to get those close-ups of the snow on the branches from your door! So cool. Loved all your snow pics actually:) They were beautiful.