Thursday, December 15, 2011

Experimenting

Well, I got my new camera.  I have been busy snapping pictures.  Some good...some not so good.  I realize its going to take me a while to get the hang of it.  There are so many options and at times I feel overwhelmed. For those of you who do this as a hobby or more, I'm sure its nothing to you.  But for me who has always owned a point n shoot...its a lot!  Here are some of my decent pics.  


 This one of Owen was taken across the room.  Love the zoom~
 This was also taken while sitting on the couch and I zoomed in on an ornament.

Below is Davis posing.  I've asked them so many times to pose so I can practice taking pictures of people.  They have been good sports for the most part.

 Above is taken in Sepia.

 Love this taken while the sun was setting.  Although I cant remember what setting I had it in!  Aahhh~!

1 comment:

pammycakes said...

your amazing..........i love them all....