(you'll want to pause the music at the bottom of the blog page)
This is a crazy video so beware! Chapman has hours of video of the most random-est things. Here is the latest. We had an exciting week this week with buying a new (to us) van! Ours has been inching along and it was time! We found a great deal and am so happy with our purchase. Tonight Scott spontaneously gathered all of us to take the ole' Astro van for one last family drive for 2 reasons. 1. Because we plan to stick a For Sale sign on it and park it to sell 2. because it was 7 miles from crossing the 200,000 mile mark. We celebrated that its been such a great vehicle for us. We are praying our new van is just as good to us!
The Proof!
The "happy family"
Reis wanted to look thrilled.
4 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now. I love the video. I do not know how you do it, but I admire you for surviving and corralling the craziness. "Does everybody have shoes?" "No we don't have shoes" Lol. You guys are the best.
did he say it's 53 degrees out in california? lol
This was way too funny!! What a fun video! What craziness.... is this a peek into the typical noise level of a home with 5 boys? :) It never gets boring there, does it! :) So fun that you have video of everyone getting in the van for it's last big drive!
Oh my word, I laughed so hard at that video. It gave me a window into your world of 5 boys... I love it!!! You guys are great. Congrats on the new van. May your next one go to 200,000 also!
Post a Comment