Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Popular

There is something new and very popular in the Yoder home! A bathtub! We've been with a bathtub since we've moved. Our only bathroom that came with the house does not have a functioning tub. We've missed it! Scott got our tub done a few weeks ago and its been a debate who, each night, gets to take a bath. Not between Scott and I...between everyone! I told him that I'll be glad when the 'newness' wears off so I can take one every night!

So proud of my husband for persevering through busy times to keep plugging away at our projects! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We also see many more projects to start!

5 comments:

Hope E said...

I am loving the progress! Is this going to be a bed & breakfast?? LOL

the back door said...

looks great!! i know who to call if we ever get around to starting our bathroom project!

pammycakes said...

looks amazing....i love the tile work around it too...nice touch....your still the best decorator i know....xo

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous....we've been without a tub since fall, and we look forward to the day our second story b'room is functional again! Hmmm...looks like Scott has experience...by the time we get ready to do ours, I'm sure he'll be out of projects at your house and will be dying to do another one! We'll keep that in mind :) Love it! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Anonymous said...

Looks SOOO good! Way to go, Scott! :)
Krista B