Monday, March 21, 2011

More house

We had a visit from my brother and family. Including new baby Brogan! He is just adorable and I really just wanted to keep him! The boys enjoyed holding him.
One amazing sunset! God...the artist.


It seems like all I post lately is house projects! But in reality, that is what is happening most around here! We are really itching to get things finished up (at least the projects we've already started) inside so we can begin outside. We have big plans of ripping out and re-landscaping some areas. Scott and I both love being outside and digging in the dirt.

Scott worked hard this weekend putting up much needed blinds and curtains in our bedroom. What a deal we found at Lowe's on 2"faux wood blinds. $11.89/window!
Yeah for discontinued items!


The big windows trimmed out in the family room.
Blinds hung as well.
Looking forward to actually decorating this room. Garage sale season...here we come!


Here is a before and after...He trimmed out the walkway from the kitchen to family room.



3 comments:

pammycakes said...

love love love it....your bedroom is darling...and the family room is amazing...all the light in that room now..the trim is beautiful....

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

Looks great, Kelly! Looks like it's feeling more like 'home'. ;))
Betsy @
LIFE Up North

Unknown said...

Fun to see! :) LOTS of work, huh?Def COMING! :) YEA!!! I hear ya, girl. I LOVE garage sale season! YAHHOO!
Krista