Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Scott and I made an executive decision that we are not going to get a real Christmas tree as we have done the last couple of years. We just have too much going on with our addition and we decided to use our artificial for this year. One night this week we took time as a family to decorate it. I collect old Shiny Bright glass balls so it is annual tradition for me to sit on the floor and carefully pass out the balls and everyone else hang them. The boys did great this year, not one was dropped!! It has been fun decorating our new home this year.
I feel like my decor matches the house. Old stuff!




The finished project!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Just gorgeous!! I would expect nothing less.

Adrienne said...

I remember a few years back when your tree fell and a bunch of the ornaments broke...:( Glad to hear the tree is doing well and looking beautiful! :) I also love the house pics. Can't wait to see the bathroom with countertops installed!

dizzysnux said...

very very beautiful.... just like you Kelly...... Have a wonderful Christmas....... missing you all and many memories of the past.... Remember the year of the underwear? hee hee

pammycakes said...

it's beautiful.......