Our December has been filled with a lot of different fun events. Here is our annual gingerbread house. For the past several years, we've done it with our home school group but this year we made them with some friends. We made 2 in which one collapsed soon after we decorated it.
Davis turned to a friend and said half way through "I never should have come to this!".

More home improvements. Below is our bedroom after we painted and the carpet was installed on Thursday. I love the craftsman style trim work we copied from our previous house. I'm so happy with how its all coming together.

A lot of time has been spent painting trim, door jams and doors. We got a steal picking up these solid doors from a local warehouse.
More home improvements. Below is our bedroom after we painted and the carpet was installed on Thursday. I love the craftsman style trim work we copied from our previous house. I'm so happy with how its all coming together.
A lot of time has been spent painting trim, door jams and doors. We got a steal picking up these solid doors from a local warehouse.
1 comment:
love the table setting...it's so pretty...love the davis comment...that is so funny...he's so cute...and i loved seeing hudson playing the trumpet...good for him and they sounded great!!!! miss you
Post a Comment