Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Weekend

My hubby has been hard at work this long weekend. His dad has also put in long hours helping. We are so grateful for him! They have been tiling our bathroom and mudroom hallway. I can't wait to see it done!


Bathroom above and hallway below.


Grandma Craiger on her 89th Thanksgiving!

On Thanksgiving Day we started with lunch at our house. I went and picked up my Grandma who is living here in an assisted living home. We enjoyed lunch and watching the parade. We set the camera on a timer and snatched up this picture. Every is looking except for Rudy!
Then we headed to Scott's brother for a delicious dinner. We had a wonderful time with everyone. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera. You'll have to take my word for it!
~We have so much to be thankful for! Our salvation, family, church family, home and all the 'extras' that God blesses us with because He loves us so much!~

No comments: