This week we went with our home school group to a dairy farm here in Indiana. It was amazing. It is home to about 30,000 cows that each get milked at least 3 times a day. Its a 24/7 365 days a year operation.
We got too see two live births. Boy were the questions flying! Davis said he's glad he's a boy and never has to do that...

At the end of the day, the kids got to jump on this huge jumping pillow. The moms laughed that we drove 2 hours for them to like this the best.
What a fun day!
2 comments:
Kelly, I've heard about this farm! I'm glad to know you all enjoyed it too. We'll have to make a trip that way in the near future. I'm afraid my poor girls will have a different reaction after seeing the cows give birth, however. ;)
love the pictures....the baby calf is so cute....and hahahahah to davis....he's a funny boy....
Post a Comment