New friends invited me to a girls' night. We met and went to a movie and out to dinner. It's been a while since I've done that and we had a great time. I was just along for the ride and didn't really know what movie I was going to. They picked 'Letters to God'. I hadn't even heard about it. It ended up being a great, very touching, inspirational movie with a clear gospel message. It was based on a true story. If you want to read more about it and see some clips go here.
I love when you can go to a film and walk out encouraged that God is moving somewhere. (that doesn't happen very often but seems like it's on the rise!) Although it was a tear jerker, it did just that. I encourage you to go! I plan to take the boys...when it's at the dollar theater of course:)
No comments:
Post a Comment