Here it is! Many of you have probably heard the latest from Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman but I can't listen to it enough. The boys and I blast it in the van when ever it is on the radio. The words talk about our amazing God and how GREAT HE is! If they don't grab you...I don't know what will!! I have no doubt that we will worship in heaven with this one! So to those of you who don't care for this 'wild' music (you know who you are!!:) You'll like it one day!
*you'll have to pause my playlist at the bottom of the blog to listen to the video*
FILLED with promise - thats why I like that song. I got to go to Passion this year with our college students and to hear 22,000 voices all sing it loud was so awesome. I'm sure it sounds similar with all your boys :)
I haven't been to your blog for a while, but saw this post and had to comment. Not sure who Katie is, but I too was at Passion 2010 and had the privelege of hearing those 22,000 college kids go all out for God. Awe and excitement for the Living God! (And, this song is now my ringtone on my phone!:)
2 comments:
FILLED with promise - thats why I like that song. I got to go to Passion this year with our college students and to hear 22,000 voices all sing it loud was so awesome. I'm sure it sounds similar with all your boys :)
I haven't been to your blog for a while, but saw this post and had to comment. Not sure who Katie is, but I too was at Passion 2010 and had the privelege of hearing those 22,000 college kids go all out for God. Awe and excitement for the Living God! (And, this song is now my ringtone on my phone!:)
Post a Comment