
It's that time of year again! One of the best reasons to live in Indiana. I love to see the 4 seasons come and go. Especially to see the winter go! My daffodils out front are getting ready to bloom. Of course I do predict at least one more snow fall but they should survive. They do every year.

We are finishing up our Upward basketball season this week. Although we enjoy having the boys involved, we are ready for this chapter to be over. Scott ran the program at FBC and finished out the year even though he is no longer there. It will be sad for all of us to not see our FBC friends each week. Just one more step of saying goodbye.

I know I need to explain this one. Hudson had his 'screen time' privileges taken away as a punishment for a few days. You would have thought life was over. He is my reader so he did a lot of reading but his brother staged this picture and entitled it
"What Hudson does without a screen".
If you notice the magazine is a toy magazine with a Barbie on it.
As you can see Reis has an odd sense of humor.
2 comments:
if they only knew life existed without screens....at one time....hahahahhaha i always knew hudson loved barbies....just don't tell scott......i think it's a pink barbie too!!!!
Hey Miss Kelly...I just discovered you had a blog recently:) I had to laugh at your little boys antics:) Sounds very familar:) I love to see your life and how God is using you and Scott. Congrats on your new job~Oh, and I Love Chris Tomlin too!
Post a Comment