My very close friend Adrienne, her husband Jeff and 2 kids Clay and Emma left for India last week and arrived on Saturday. They will be teaching in a boys Christian school and living at a boys orphanage until June. I would love for you all to pray for them with me as they follow what the Lord has layed on their heart to do. You can read about their journey here.
Our church had a time of prayer last Sunday before they left. Please join us that God will use them in a tremendous way!
2 comments:
As you and i know it's the only thing to do is follow what God has for us.... The peace that comes is unexpainable.....
they look like a sweet couple....
It's me aunt sherrill
Awwww, thanks Kelly! You are so sweet. I miss you, friend. I will keep checking your blog from over here. Thank you SO MUCH for the Melaleuca stuff. I seriously feel like I just stepped out of a spa when I use my chapstick and wash my hair. It works wonders. :) Hopefully it will keep the lice bugs out too... :) You're the best!
Post a Comment