Well, it was back to school for the Yoder boys. It was time. We had a great break but I was ready to get back to a schedule. Our morning usually starts out with Bible Devotions together then they are off to complete their daily assignments for each subject. Hudson and Chapman usually choose to do their reading in a quiet place first. Today I was able to capture that pic without too much distraction.


Davis was needing a constuctive activity so he did a little painting. It kept his attention for about...3 minutes. Hey, I'll take it!
Owen working on his reading lesson.
3 comments:
We got started with our home school routine last week and it feels good! I like being a routine and I think the kids do too! :0) Have a good rest of the year!
I love your pictures of Rudy and the walk outside... too cute! Glad you're off to a good start with school.
We leave tomorrow for India. I'll be reading your blog from across the world... Love you! :)
Sounds like a plan.... Wendy was ready for hers to go back to school, and the ice storm came and home again.. she wants to get back to a routine too.... Ashlee is still home from college....Kids are so dear... Talked with your mom today, all was well.sorry this is under dicks blog not mine
Post a Comment