Friday, December 26, 2008

A wonderful day!


My loving hubby got me 2 great presents for Christmas. One was a bumper sticker that I have wanted for years. It represents my family:) And it is perfect!
Second was a new digital camera. I have desired a smaller camera that I can carry easier. He and the boys got me a cool green fuji fine pix. I love it and am trying to figure it out.

We had a wonderful day overall. The boys enjoyed all their presents. We had a big dinner with our parents and good friends/neighbors. More food than we could possibly eat! We have so much to be thankful for. The Lord truly blessed the Yoder's in 2008. His faithfulness to us is overwhelming.

3 comments:

pammycakes said...

very cute photo kelly.....i love the green fuji......very cute and i am sure it means i will be seeing more pictures than usual....right......yeah!! i got a new one too.....xo

dizzysnux said...

How wonderful!! cute picture of all the boys... Happy for you all...

Betsy Nickel Photography said...

How did you make that face? LOL...so funny. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!