Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Craiger Family Christmas

This year for our Craiger Christmas we wanted to go somewhere all together. Our dear friends from Church allowed us to stay in their home for the weekend while they were visiting family in TN. It was perfect. They use their home as a Bed and Breakfast from time to time so you can imagine the Hospitality that was displayed! We wanted the time to be full of memories so we planned just about every hour. We had an event schedule and all! We had game time, sledding, gingerbread house and cookie decorating, movie time, meal time of course and a gift exchange. I had so many pics to post, I decided to do a slide show. Hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

dizzysnux said...

How wonderful!! I miss you all
Everyone is so grown up....
Beautiful family.....

Adrienne said...

So neat to see pictures of you guys in such a familiar place to us. Looks like you all had a great time together. I'm glad you pulled off the surprise! :) Merry Christmas, friend.

pammycakes said...

wow......what a fun weekend you must of had.....it looked great...wish i could of added our 5 to the mix.......so much fun to be together........

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly, Adrienne just told me about the slide show on your blog! What fun it was to see your happy family celebrating in our home!! It makes me smile all over!! God bless you all and let's do it again sometime!! We LOVED sharing with you.
Happy New Year,
Lori