Monday, November 3, 2008

What a crew!

We had fun trick-or-treating Friday night. What a crew we had:) Reis-James Bond, Hudson-army guy, Chapman-O B one knobe (sp??), Owen- Colts player and Davis- Batman. It's taken me several times to notice my goofy hubby in the doorway!
I loved Hudson's outfit. He came up with it all on his own. It had been carefully layed out on his bedroom floor for a week or so:)

We were very surprised Davis got into it:) He's not one for costumes. Last year he screamed when I put his costume on for a picture.
It was a beautiful night. Pretty warm for Indiana at the end of Oct. After trick-or-treating, we had a campfire with some friends. Overall it was a very fun night.

3 comments:

dizzysnux said...

How cute... It's scary,Reis looks so much like scott... Handsome kids....I didn't mean that scott was scary..... hee hee
miss you all

pammycakes said...

davis is a riot!!! that picture is priceless......i'm still giggling!!
and a campfire, now that is a great way to end any night!

Candy said...

Kelly, Cute Cute pictures. Hope you are all doing well. It was a great day for trick or treating wasn't it? I went with the Mcguires and Sellers. What fun! Simone was a firefighter. She's such a tomboy, just like I was. :)