Tuesday, November 4, 2008

God in this City

Pray with me for our leaders and the future of our nation.
God has already chosen the next president! The first song on my playlist down below is a song we're going to be singing on Sunday in our worship service. You've got to listen to the words! It is the hope this world needs!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Its such a great song isn't it Kelly! I love it! Wish I could be singing it next to you!

pammycakes said...

amen!

dizzysnux said...

Its great to know that God is in control and He is in control...
It will be interesting to see what happens... Kinda glad i'm in another country.... It does affect these people... they seem to up on the all the news better then me...
miss you at this season... Many memories of times together.....

Adrienne said...

God of this city--we sing that at our church too. I love the words! I have to tell you the history of that song--a guy wrote it in a brothel in Thailand, and just started belting out praise to God, even in such a yucky place. So good to know He is in control.

jenni blodgett said...

we sing that too up here in traverse city!